- I am doing really well on the whole 'trying to stay positive' thing (unlikely at this point!)
- we are moving forwards on the road to IVF
- whether part of me just didn't expect to be pregnant this month
On the positive side:
- I can stop feeling guilty about the one small bottle of beer I had this month!
- I can gorge on smoked salmon, soft cheese and red wine for at least a week without worrying I am harming my unborn child
- I wont be seven months pregnant at my wedding (not sure if this is positive or not?)
- I know I haven't reached the menopause!