Thursday 9 January 2014

Friday 13th...lucky for some!

Back in September we entered the doctors office at the hospital (not Igor to our relief!) and were given the wonderful news that we were going to be referred for IVF and what's more we qualify for one free round on the NHS (I know it is three rounds in some counties but I am not about to complain)! Well, I wanted to cry with joy and was even more excited to be told that we could possibly get started in as soon as three months! 

So now I'm feeling excited and a bit nervous but mostly excited...things are finally happening!Next Steps
  • Research the private clinics in our area to choose our favourite.
  • I need to have another blood test between days two and four of my next period (if I am not already pregnant of course...well you have to stay positive!)  
Watch this space....

No comments:

Post a Comment