Saturday 18 January 2014

And so it begins...

Have just received the drug delivery.  Only one box which is good as I had been prepared for more.  Still there does seem like quite a lot to get my head around...and an awful lot of needles! 



I have just spent a good 20 minutes trying to match up the various drugs/vials/syringes etc to the delivery note and have had to admit defeat as am convinced at least one item is missing.  They don't make it easy though...abbreviated medical terms aren't all that helpful really are they? Can't they label them...the little white box with the blue writing? Have called the clinic and hopefully someone will call me back soon to make sure I have everything.  

The Pregnyl has gone in the fridge (I think that is the only one which needs to!?!?) Tried to dismiss my 'what if' concerns about a power cut...but if I am honest have a little back-up plan in my mind involving cooler bags and ice packs just in case!

Am now currently trying to decide where on earth to keep it all? I have to be organised...chaos is not an option!

Actually quite looking forward to the teach on Monday so at least I will hopefully understand it all a bit more...hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment